Saturday

Peninsula Regional Medical Center

In fake letter after fake "to the editor" albero rips into PRMC.

Here's two examples:
"Mr Albero

I wanted to see if any of your readers had experienced what I had to endure today at PRMC. I was in the process of getting paperwork completed to have my father admitted per his doctor's orders. The woman I had to deal with had a name I cannot pronounce, I believe La'Reishqua or something along those lines. She was extremely short with me and rolled her eyes everytime I had a question or something clarified. You can never be too careful, especially if you don't want the bills to come directly to you!

To top this off, she was listening to some of the most vile rap music I have heard. I'm not proclaiming to be a hard core Christian, but in a public place and dealing with those who need medical attention, offensive music really should not be allowed. I have called the hospital administration without any success. Since you seem to have some pull within this community, maybe we can show PRMC that they need to take better care of their customers and provide a more pleasant customer service experience- especially when you are caring for sick family members.

Have a good day"

and this one:

PRMC Up In Smoke

This past weekend and friend of mines Parents unfortunately had to go to PRMC because of an illness. Once there and admitted, the Mother chose to go outside to smoke a cigarette.

As many of you know, PRMC doesn't allow anyone to smoke on their grounds. Following instructions, this woman went out to the street and fired up a cigarette. No sooner was she enjoying her smoke, a Security Person confronted her and told her she could not smoke on PRMC grounds.

She immediately replied, I'm on a PUBLIC STREET, you can't tell me I can't smoke here. The Security Person told her the STREET was owned by PRMC, put the cigarette out or he would have her fined $1,000.00!!!!!

OK PRMC, we have our issues, everyone knows that. However, you people believe you are a God in which you can control the lives of people walking on the streets too? I will set a time to meet ALL of you in which I will gladly come down to that same public street and fire up a Cigar and I dare you to try to fine me $1,000.00 for smoking there. I'll be sure to bring along WBOC & WMDT to make sure your actions are on tape. Wanna try me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.