Sunday

Bill Duvall

Duvall Takes A Beating Yesterday


While Billy crawls to the computer this morning delivering one or two sentence posts, he doesn't miss a beat when he adds a click HERE and go THERE link. He did however save me from being attacked this morning and for once he actually allowed some people to defend me. Imagine how many comments he didn't allow defending me though? Nevertheless, I sometimes feel liked a battered spouse who stupidly keeps coming back in the hopes that things might get better? Sadly I get perhaps one day a month where Duvall actually delivers something with substance. Sorry Billy but I tell it like it is and quite frankly, your Blog sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.