Saturday

Mike Farlow & Pittsville Fire Department


The Pittsville Fire Department Is Off Its Rocker!!!!!!

As you can clearly see from the photos provided, the Pittsville Fire Department had no room to park and had even overflowed onto my property in Pittsvile. There’s an interesting story here Folks, so stay with me for a minute.

I had just been at the fundraiser in Willards when several people I knew there suggested I go over and cover the Wild Game Feast and Auction over in Pittsvill as well. Considering it was on my way back I thought, why not?

I went over there and there wasn’t a parking space to be found for this sold out event. I found one last spot on my own property across the street. Remember Alfalfa? AKA, Mike Farlow, Assistant States Attorney for Worcester County and President of the Pittsvill Fire Department. Oh, he has a brother named, (I believe) Ti.

Nevertheless, as I had taken the final picture Mike’s brother Ti came up to me and said, (this is the honest to God truth Folks) did you pay for a ticket at the door Sir? I replied, I’m Press and I’m simply covering the event by taking a few pictures and then I’m out of here. He said, I understand that Sir, that will be $25.00! I replied, perhaps you didn’t hear me correctly, I’m here to promote the event and there wasn’t an issue at the front door when I came in. He replied, it doesn’t matter who you are, even if your WBOC, we charge $25.00 to get in the door and that’s all there is to it. I responded, you mean to tell me you charge the Press to get in to cover an event for you? Yes.

Knowing this was complete BS, I knew there was more to what was going on, hence Alfalfa. This guy speaking to me, (Ti) looked familiar but I couldn’t put a finger on it, YET! I looked at this person and I said, look, I’m NOT paying you $25.00 and as a mater of fact, I’m done here and I’m leaving. As I walked out the door and headed over to my vehicle I came to realize that there were a ton of vehicles parked on MY property and I immediately turned around, (pissed off) and I went back inside and very aggressively, (with a mean look on my face) motioned for this same person to come to the door as I wanted to have words with him.

The guy almost runs over to the bar where his brother, (Alfalfa) was and the two of them came back to the door and I said, you two, outside, I want a word with the two of you. I said it loud enough for people to understand, I wasn’t playing games. I started off by stating I didn’t appreciate the way I was treated inside and Mike, (Alfalfa) said this was their biggest event of the year and even though it was “Sold Out” they have to charge everyone coming through the door. I responded, it’s sold out and you’re trying to get money out of me. Like a smart ass he replied, are you telling me you’d like a ticket for next years event in advance?

I explained to them that I was simply there to promote the event and I had NO interest in sticking around and when they responded that they’d love for me to stay. I simply needed to give them $25.00 I said, I’ll tell you what, If you want to continue being a pr ck to me, here’s what I’ll do for you. How about I get on my cell phone right now and call the Sheriffs Department and have some 25 to 30 cars towed off my property across the street right now and let’s just see who can be the bigger pr ck! How about the two of you go inside and announce to everyone that anyone parking on the property across the street need to move their vehicle immediately. Mind you, there’s no trespassing signs all over my property as well.

Nevertheless, I waited a few seconds after they used the excuse, well how do you know these aren’t cars from Station 7? Well, because they had plenty of parking spaces in their lot and it was way too early to be out at that restaurant. Anyhow, I waited and then I said, look, you can clearly see I could be a pr ck right back to you if I wanted. I really don’t care if your people park on my lot. I’m simply trying to make the point that all I am doing is walking in and covering the event for 5 minutes and then I was out of there. They came back explaining how I’m welcome to stay if I pay them $25.00.

The long and short of it Folks is, I had been to the Pittsville Fire Department a while back ago with Mike Lewis, actually twice. Alfalfa doesn’t like Mike too much and because I was with him, he decided to share the love. IMO, this is a spiteful little SOB who’s really into himself. It would be a shame for one little SOB to ruin everything for the Fire Department as it has been known for many years that they use my property for overflow parking. Its also acts like this that will prevent me from rebuilding my property ANY time soon.

6 comments:

  1. If it was a charitble event, why did you raise such a fuss about donating money to the cause? It was twenty five dollars, and Ti clearly explained to you that no one was an exception. Aren't you supposed to represent the community and set a good example?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I had Farlow my freshman year. He's the best prof. i've ever had! From Joe's constant boasting about how generous and charitable he is (not to mention wealthy?) i would think that paying a measly $25 to get into this event so that he could "cover" it on his toy blog would be a drop in the bucket. He's just a stiff tight-wad with a little...you get the point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. white men draw lines in the sand
    put pen on ink
    and declare this my land.

    get over it Joe. Take a deep breath.
    God forbid someone asks your to drop an Indian Kiler and a finback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And why would you decide to PROMOTE the event while it's in progress? NOT BEFORE??????? I would have to say he probably was NOT INVITED to promote the event, but then again when has that ever stopped him? And calls himself "the press". i have very nearly pissed my pants reading that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are you such a huge baby? You should stop being an idiot because you're not a member of the press.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noticed a lot of new posts! Great job! I was thinking of posting some of these same ones myself! Like Santa Claus. Keep the pressure on!

    ReplyDelete

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.