Sunday

Bruce Patterson

10 comments

3rd Friday In Downtown Salisbury

If you found the time to get out and enjoy the entertainment with two bands Downtown, (one on the Plaza and one at the GOB) as well as merchants selling art and hand crafted items, you enjoyed a fun evening in Salisbury.

As promised, we had the pleasure of handing out Salisbury News Tee Shirts to several excited people who wanted to pay for them, yet they were free.

I took my Wife and Grandson out to what we thought would be a very enjoyable evening. We walked around the Downtown area before sitting down to a fantastic meal at the Escape Restaurant. I had the rib eye steak. Jennifer had the crab cakes, (ALL MEAT) and Gavin tried the corn dogs. We started off with the fried green beans and while Gavin has always hated green beans, that evening he hogged up most of that appetiser.

As we were eating, Bruce Patterson, (Urban Salisbury) decided after a few strong drinks he would come up to our table and say his peace, in front of my Wife and Grandson. Alcohol can give you beer muscles one might not normally have. Fortunately, (for Bruce) I was with my Family trying to support this event and I wasn't about to disrespect him, (as he was attempting to do to me) in front of my Grandson.

Bruce wanted to express how Urban Salisbury is the key reason 3rd Friday has been such a success. Well Bruce, I beg to differ with you. If it wasn't for the Mayor as well as Salisbury News, I highly doubt many would be aware of this event. Oh, perhaps you printed a few yard signs but based on the reception we had giving away Tee Shirts and others asking if we had some, (after we ran out) I'd say we've done more to enhance this event than you or your group.

It should be noted, Bruce waited for his Family to go inside before he came over to my table. I'll add, Bruce's Son is the Host of one of the Anti Albero Blog Sites who says absolutely horrible things about me, my Wife and my Grandson. I have never brought Bruce or his Family into anything here on Salisbury News and the first thing out of my Wife's mouth after Bruce walked away was, maybe he should sit down with his Son and have a chat with him about the things he has attacked Gavin and I with.

We shrugged it off as just another drunk with beer muscles and continued to enjoy our evening. It's good to know Bruce and Urban Salisbury do in fact follow Salisbury News. You see Bruce, the fact that you were upset at our Post on Friday means that it did exactly what it was supposed to do, make you accountable. You have shown your true colors and now we know where your Son gets his attitude. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

In closing, Bill Ahtes, Jim Mathias and Mr. McLeod gave us a warm reception. It's nice to see real Gentlemen out and about.

Bruce Patterson, YOU'VE BEEN BLOGGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.