Wednesday

Albero Threatens the Foxwell Family

Reading between the lines, I think he's threatening Sheriff Mike Lewis as well.

Here is the monster's not so thinly veiled threat.

Allow Me To Respond

A friend just sent me the below comment found on another Website....

"I have no doubt that Sarah was found on 12/24. As a political move, Mike Lewis called the community together to search. They were sent everywhere but where the body was. I had friends who went and searched on their own even they people were told not to. A red ribbon was found on the property where she was found indicating that it had already been searched. The red ribbon was a nice little gimmick,wasn't it? Well thought out and useful. I am very bitter about this. I did not celebrate Christmas with my children as I usually do. My children did not have a joyous happy day. Don't get me wrong, I would do it all again, but I am angry that it didn't have to be that way. How did Joe Albero know? He was with Mike Lewis at the command post on 12/24 (not out searching like everyone else)and got the info directly from him and/or that agency."

MY RESPONSE...

While Sheriff Mike Lewis and I are not on good terms at this point and time I'd still like to make something VERY clear here. During this period, Sheriff Lewis was VERY upset because of the information I was receiving and even forwarding to Sheriff Lewis. Sheriff Lewis, (nor any of his staff) at NO time during this investigation fed me any information and I'd swear to that in a court of law.

While there are some who'd like to believe different, let me assure you, Sheriff Lewis over the past 5 years has ALWAYS been amazed at the information I have received, sometimes before HE even became aware of it.

Now, that being said, let me assure each and every one of you following Salisbury News, I know more about this case and things that happened than ANY one of you. You have to believe me when I tell you, it kills me inside to have made the choice to keep that information to myself. And trust me, 95% of it has to do with the case and NOT how things happened to little Sarah.

Out of respect, (for now) for the Family I have chosen to stay silent. However, believe me, there may come a time in which I will say my peace and if certain Family Members keep doing what they're trying to do, that time may come sooner than anyone thinks and that won't be good for a LOT of people.

I simply wanted to clear the air on the above matter. Sheriff Mike Lewis is a good Sheriff. The choices that were made were in the best interest of Sarah Foxwell and the investigation and conviction of Thomas Leggs. Remember, it was my Christmas too. Yet we stayed put until the very end, or shall I say, until WBOC could go LIVE with it.


1 comment:

  1. Davis Ruark used this family for his political gain and still lost the primary. Then he some how managed to influence Matt that he was the only one qualified to prosecute the case and go for the death penalty. Can some one tell me if he really resigned or if that was just more of Monster Albero's BS?

    ReplyDelete

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.