Sunday

Jim Rapp




Jim Rapp, A Cold Faced Liar??????

In this segment of how I lied to get Joe Albero arrested, it is very clear just who did the cursing at the Salisbury Zoo that day and here's proof.

One of the reasons Jim Rapp and the City will be sued is because I never once cursed the entire time I was in the Zoo. Jim Rapp completely lied like an Idiot because I had the video camera going the entire time and I can prove it.

However, when I tried to explain this to the Commissioner, she refused to believe me because Jim Rapp is the Director of the Salisbury Zoo. "Are you trying to suggest to me that Mr. Rapp would perjure himself?"

Well, let me explain one thing to you, you Idiot, YES! That's exactly what I was trying to explain to you. So go screw yourself! Wanna see it again? So everyone knows, that Commissioner is no longer allowed to do "anything" referencing the City, the Zoo and or Jim Rapp ever again. Her boss found out she knew Jim Rapp personally and they knew I had a tape. I can't wait for her to see this!

What say you now Jim Rapp, Barrie Tilghman & Paul Wilbur? See you in Court, Idiots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.