Saturday

Bikers and Linda Wainer

Yeah, This Is Appropriate For A Deceased Child's Fundraiser

This is one of the Biker Organizations sponsoring the beer fest in Sarah Foxwell's name. Like many others, I'd like to know just what Foxwell Family Member OR representative from SARAH'S House gave the OK to use Sarah's name.

Remember, this is an alleged pre fundraiser for their actual April Motorcycle Ride. UNBELIEVABLE!

My name is Linda Wainer and I am currently the Executive Board Recording Secretary for ABATE of Maryland, Inc. as well as the Legislative Representative for the Lower Eastern Shore Chapter. As such I would like to respond to the comment posted by someone who will not use their name..regarding the involvement of ABATE of Maryland, Inc. in the "event" that is scheduled for this Saturday. ABATE of Maryland, Inc. is NOT a club; it is a grass roots lobbying organization working to preserve the motorcyclists right to ride their motorcycle and promote safety and rider education. In order to be in compliance with all Maryland Ethics Commission Laws as well as the Corporate regulations ABATE of Maryland, Inc. DOES NOT sponsor, endorse or other wise lend its name to ANY EVENTS other than those whose proceeds go directly to further the mission of protecting motorcyclists rights and safe riding education.
That being said, members of the organization go to any and all events that they choose to. Freedom is what ABATE is all about. Speaking of Freedom, I also respect any opinion that differs from mine and will fight to the death for your right to have that opinion. That is the cornerstone of what this country is built on. If the previous commentor would like to broaden their understanding of what ABATE of Maryland, Inc. does, please accept this invitation to a Lower Eastern Shore Chapter meeting, visit the ABATE of Maryland, Inc. website for contact information.
Still fighting for your rights,
Linda Wainer

Mr.Albero,

I writing you regarding an issue that is deeply bothering me. I am a family member of Sarah Foxwell and I have just come to learn that there is an event in her name this Saturday at the Powellville VFW. The problem I am having is that the event is from 8pm to midnight, with alcohol and a rock band,and of all things it is called Sarah Foxwell "Kick Off" Event. Sarah was an 11 year old girl and how on earth is this a benefit to her. Who gives these people permission to use her name in this way.

I will add this as well. I have come to learn that some family members are planning a Candle Light Vigil very near Christmas Day. I am appalled that we would ask this community to live this tragedy over again especially at Christmas time. Enough is Enough!! I know everyone in this community will be thinking of her and how we lost our "Christmas Angel". I will not be attending either event. My mourning will be done in private.

I would like to take this moment to say Thank You to everyone who searched and prayed for Sarah. I would also like to Thank You Joe for your work in Annapolis. You helped to make sure that our children are better protected in the future.

I will close with this, I wish everyone a Safe and Merry Christmas.

Signed,
Missing You "Haleybug"

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.