Wednesday

Karen Wells

Here is the letter Monster Albero sent to Karen Wells:

Albero Makes Serious Threats To Popular Blogger Off The Cuff

Since I don't have your direct e-mail address I am sending you this notice here instead.I'm going to make this very plain and simple. You have until midnight to completely shut down your Off The Cuff Blog or I will deliver Mike Lewis, Davis Ruark and my Attorneys complete back up files of your Site since the day you started it. I will also inform you that if we find your IP Address on any comment or post ANYWHERE from this point forward on any other Blog Site other than this one, I will use my 2 year statute of limitation against you to sue you and your Family for defamation and slander. Then my Wife and Grandson will also sue you independently and seek $2,000,000.00 in damages. There is a sample case in Florida, you can take time to look it up.Karen, I am being VERY kind here. This is your ONLY chance to make things right. I swear to God, if you do NOT follow these instructions you will regret it for the rest of your life.You will become front page news in The Daily Times and all over 16 & 47 News. Your Family will have to deal with what you have done, who you truly are as well as your friends and neighbors. Your posts will be exposed to the World at that point and everything you have said and done. It will be exposed that you allowed comments about our Grandson and you can believe one thing, it will get very ugly. I know who ALL of the Anti Albero Bloggers are, all of them! I want you to remember this message for the rest of your life because what you have done is sick Karen, very sick. You have a mental condition that needs to be researched and worked on, seriously. Anyone who does what you have done has some screws loose and just ask an attorney, with all the evidence I now have against you, you could go to jail, you could easily be sued and you cannot afford to defend a multi million dollar lawsuit, it will break you, trust me. So shut it down immediately. If I go there in the morning and see the Site up, I will meet with Mike and Davis first and then walk right over to my attorneys with the disk and the ball will start rolling. The company I have hired has traced you, your IP Address and can access anything and everything they want coming from your computer. You're nailed, period. All that being said, I truly wonder if your Husband knows what you've been doing? If he's supportive, then that will only make it easier on me when I sue you and your Family. If he's not aware, then how do you think people are going to feel when they learn the Mother of three children did this to someone? How do you think the Little League is going to handle you? I believe you're the Secretary of the Little League, correct? Of course I'm correct. Shut that Site down by tomorrow morning completely, NO EXCUSES Karen! Again, if we find you on ANY Blog, I'm coming after you legally. You owe me, my Wife and my Grandson an apology as well.

Here is my last letter...

Our attorney's name on these cases is Mark Tilghman. You'll be receiving a letter from him very soon. I warned you Karen but obviously you have refused to completely shut down the Blog and you're still commenting. It's time to make an example out of one of you. You better hope it was worth trying to challenge me. Get a good lawyer because you're going to need one. Oh, by the way, rather than listening to the anti Albero bloggers, you should have retained a lawyer instead. This will be the most costly mistake you ever made in your entire life.

This last line sounds serious enough for police intervention. I have to wonder if it just a coincidence that Joe chose a woman to "make and example out of."

3 comments:

  1. Joe just nailed himself. He must not be aware of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, Electronic Communications Privacy Act, and the Stored Communications Act. If Joe so much as guesses this woman's password and gets into her email, he's nailed for invasion of privacy, accessing protected information, not to mention the multitude of threats directed towards this woman. Its called blackmail and harassment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Joe did to this lady is horrific, he started stalking her husband and son at little league practice, had pictures of her husband up on his site saying nasty things. "I believe" he had Jennifer try and get them kick out of little league.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the attacks on the Wells family very clearly and will be happy to testify on their behalf.

    ReplyDelete

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.