Saturday

David Cowall

"Here's what I can tell you. Mr. Cowell thinks we need him, he is mistaken. In fact, after speaking directly with him the other night, I actually told him that I hoped he'd win this election. He stopped, looked at me with a surprise on his face and I continued, oh yeah, I'm going to have a LOT of fun with you for the next 4 years.

Bob Culver absolutely spanked Cowell's answers, one after the other. Culver proved Cowell had absolutely NO CLUE what he was talking about and even though Cowell made each answer sound as if he had actually researched it, Culver politely corrected him immediately following and Cowell tried to make a joke out of it." - Joe Albero

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys- I double checked and this post is talking about Ed Cowell, our Dean of Students, not Dave Cowall. Could you update it please? (I tried but couldn't).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was on David Cowall who ran for County Council in the last election cycle. I didn't find anything particularly disparaging regarding Ed Cowell, but I may have missed it. If you can find it, can you post it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that! When I checked this morning I saw Ed Cowell's name in a post directly above this one and assumed they were part of the same article (thanks to Monster's misspelling). Anyway- my mistake. Keep up the great work guys! You are doing an awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.