Tuesday

Hunter Nelms

Hunter Nelms Was A "No Show" (AWOL) At The Swearing In Of Mike Leiws

There was one individual I was looking high and low for at the swearing in ceremony for Mike Lewis and that was former Sheriff Hunter Nelms. I was sure the man would be there and I was completely wrong.

At one point I asked Mike Lewis, where the heck is Hunter Nelms? Mike replied, "Joe, I personally invited Hunter and I have no idea what happened to him." That being said, (IMO) his absence was very disrespectful.

I can't recall perfectly but I believe the Master of Ceremony Davis Ruark mentioned Hunter Nelms name and there was a standing ovation. After 20+ years of leading the Sheriffs Department you'd think he would have been there for his Officers and welcome the new Sheriff with open arms. After all, he's the one that retired and he wasn't voted out.

As I wish Hunter the very best life can offer and I'm grateful for all he has given, I'm disappointed in his final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.