Friday

Chris Rathel--The Real Fightin 4th

Joe stole Chris Rathel's Watch Desk handle and started making posts as if he were Chris. Chris tried to contact Albero he got no where. Here is his email exposing Joe:

I don't know where you get your information from who gives you it, but I do not write for sbynews. I have no clue who sent that the bogus post about being a volunteer and about the funeral. That was not me and would appreciate my screen name removed from it. I am a career firefighter with the city and assigned to the 4th platoon. I was a vollie downtown before I was hired by the city. I am a second generation firefighter as is a few other of my fellow brothers in service. I have never posted on his site and don't plan on posting anytime soon. I rarely read it due the so called news being the same everyday. I get sick of reading about the so called conspiracy theory against him by the cities administration. He did give us our support during the election by posting any information that he was given by the political action committee. That was it he has since then picked a war of words on a website which he no business on and putting his opinions where they are not wanted. I just wanted to clear the air with you and again would appreciate my name taken off the bullshit post. If you have any questions feel free to email me at bbomeng16ine@yahoo.com

Thanks
Chris Rathel
The Real Fightin 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.