Sunday

Old Mill

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Old Mill In Delmar Is Nothing Like It Used To ...":

I heard you posted this. Go FUCK YOURSELF! HaHa, I was told you were here, and gave you exactly what you received, because I knew nothing good would come from it. Wish you knew what else was on your meal. The laugh is on you! If no-oen else ever gets you, I DID! Did I say pay backs a bitch!


Moving forward, I was the only one who chose to order All You Can Eat Crabs. Not once did they bring me a full tray of crabs. It was a small basket of crabs and I'd have to wait for more. The Waitress would come around fairly frequently but what blew my mind after knowing I was paying $34.95 for my meal she'd say, WOULD YOU LIKE MORE. HELLO! In my honest opinion she should have brought them out as fast and as often as possible until I said I've had enough.

As for the quality of the crabs, they tasted like vinegar and very bland. There was Old Bay on them but they must be cooking them so fast these days nothing sinks in, flavor wise. When your paying $34.95 I expect one hell of an experience and I truly cannot believe Eastern Shore resident tolerate such crap. Maybe there's so many come here's that they've forgotten what good crabs are all about. One thing I can assure you of is, I get the best crabs of the year whenever I go to one of those fundraisers where the crabs were cooked earlier and the old bay marinades into the meat.

I would expect this kind of crap in the transient atmosphere of Ocean City, not out in the boonies where we know how things are made here on the Eastern Shore. I'm constantly amazed at how many vehicles are outside this restaurant on weekends, especially in the middle of the summer.

So all in all the cost for four people to eat dinner ran us about $150.00 total. Two of the meals were 8 oz steaks, again, a complete joke, especially for the price they were charging. Hard seats, people almost yelling at most of the tables, you know, a complete redneck environment where most just wanted to be recognized. Some bitch about little kids making too much noise in a restaurant but in my honest opinion, adults making even more noise is far more annoying.

So I believe this will be our last trip to the Old Mill in Delmar. I'm just not Redneck enough for such crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.