Sunday

Craig Jahelka

I received a couple of phone calls moments ago telling me that Craig Jahelka just announced everything is fine on the Eastern Shore.

Well, I wouldn't fall for this crap Folks. I wish things were better for every one, believe me. However, (IMHO) there's NO WAY businesses are up 7.5% over last year. Every restaurant owner I've spoken to is crying the blues, (a figure of speech). You know the old saying, don't piss on my head and tell me its raining. It should end with, by Craig Jahelka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is for the targets of the monster in Delmar. We will tolerate no negative personal attacks on any of them. If you want to comment to support them, that is welcome. You may not like all of them but that is not the point. The point is to show the malice and evil the monster has done and to collectively support his random targets. No gossip and no unkind words regarding any of these people will be published. The one exception of course, is the monster himself.